Guam Resource Directory
Please click on the following link to view or download a PDF file containing information on classes and extra-curricular opportunities offered by various businesses and organizations in Guam.
- Guam Public Library System, located in Hagatna, offers Saturday story and craft times, Summer Reading Program, and ongoing book sales. Check with individual branches as to their hours as they do change from time to time.
- University of Guam (UOG) Library. You can pay an annual fee to check out books, especially good for research for older students.
- Pacific Islands University (PIU), located in Mangilao just off the back road to Andersen, has a “Friends of the Library: membership and even recently offered a special rate just for homeschoolers!
School Supply Stores:
- Faith Bookstore – The bookstore carries Christian books and bible studies, picture and chapter books for kids, music books and books about Micronesia. They have a small amount of supplemental curriculum and they recently began selling used books as well as home school curriculum.
- School Essentials – They have a wide variety of school supplies. Located at 221 Farenholt Ave., Oka Commercial Center, Tamuning; Phone:648-7673/7245
- Twinkles – You’ll find a small supply of workbooks and educational games. Located at the Guam Premier Outlet.
- Facebook Group: Guam Home School Material Sale and Exchange